Monday, January 12, 2009

Still...

...Moving.
It is dragging on and on.

...Broken.
The bulky flyer assembly on my spinning wheel. Mr. Lendrum, however, is a very kind man, was "flabbergasted" at my troubles with the wheel and insists I send him the sad parts for his perusal.

...Tired.
Did I mention the moving is dragging on an on? I wish I could fit all my belongings in a covered wagon and be done with it. Instead of using the pack it all up and rent a truck method, we've been limping along carload by carload. It will still be at least a week before I get my studio stuff moved over. It is killing me slowly to have a thousand new ideas and none of my crafty supplies nor the space in which to play. I did, however, bring my non-broken wheel parts and will be able to spin small, fine yarns in the meantime. Methinks it might be a nice departure.

...Dreaming and Scheming.
Plans for the biz.
Plans for my life.

...*yawning*
Good night.

No comments: