Thursday, March 27, 2008

SQUID!

Ooooh, lookie what I got in the post! The new glass needles by Infiknitty arrived today and are now up in the shoppe, including these fabulous squid and koi:


Oh, how I heart them. There are also elephants, more mice on cheese, canaries and more koi.

I spent the evening waiting around Bratt whilst jurying went on for the Saturday Farmer's Market. Hence, getting so much done on the website. Yay for free wifi and a mexican hot chocolate. Anyway, I'm a little bit nervous. I must wait almost two weeks to hear back about my status. I know there aren't many open spots and I really, really want to do it this year. I've been getting excited about the idea of having a real booth this time (rather than lugging display stuff back and forth), with shelves and pegs and a rack for my scarves. Sigh. Wish me luck!

No comments: