Saturday, August 2, 2008

not an update (biz-related post)

x-posted from July 24 livejournal:

As in, there will be a hiatus on updates to the Shop. I have discovered that keeping up with the shop whilst also being a vendor at the Farmer's Market every weekend, plus the impending fall/winter show season, plus a few other heres and theres, is just TOO MUCH for this mama. So, since I enjoy selling in person and it is a well-documented fact that my website gets virtually no traffic, I would rather focus on events and consignment for the rest of the summer.
Etsy will still get some love, but spending hours and hours updating a few pieces to the website is just not worth the time.

Will point ya'll in the direction of other shops selling my wares as soon as they have product in their hot little hands.

No comments: