Thursday, February 26, 2009

Please take my mind off my insides.

There are a million things I should be doing. Or making a list about doing. BUT, I have cramps from the depths of Hell and need distractions while I cuddle with my hot water bottle and breathe in and out.

1. Can you cook? Yes! And well! But I have this NEED to bake, mostly. Cookies, pie, root vegetables...But, man am I glad it's not my night to cook.

2. What was your dream growing up? Like every other kid in 4th grade, I wanted to be a paleontologist. After that, I had dreams of fronting some hardcore rock band, and then to be a stage actress. I went as far as my third year of college with the last one before realizing that I'd drawn myself too inward for such aspirations. I hold onto the dream of supporting myself with my art and doing something with my life that makes the world a better place for everyone.

3. What talent do you wish you had? Illustration. Piano. Violin.

4. Favorite place? Ocean. Redwoods. Blankets.

5. Favorite vegetable? Buttercup squash.

6. What was the last book you read? Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. I felt like a good re-read.

7. What zodiac sign are you? Cancer.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? I have three piercings in one ear and two in the other, and a septum piercing that I only wear jewelry in sometimes. I have an illustration (my own) of an eclipse tattooed on my upper back, center and a Mayan drawing of a cacao tree on my right inner forearm. I want about thirty more tattoos.

9. Worst Habit? Procrastination. Tardiness. Impulsiveness.

10. Do we know each other outside of lj? Most of the people I stole this from, yes!

11. What is your favorite sport? watching? Tennis, but not on TV. playing? Frisbee.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic under a thin veneer of pessimism.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? CRY. I avoid elevators like The Plague. I would rather climb thirty flights of stairs than get in an elevator for two minutes.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I don't like this question. Moving on.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: In junior college I appeared in two episodes of a television series made for Chinese television. It was a totally bizarre experience, and I never watched the episodes. My role was that of a student (the evil white girl) trying to blackmail her teacher with threats of reporting sexual abuse. Niiiiiiiiice.

16. Do you have any pets? Nanni, the invisible cat (we never know where she is until she suddenly appears on a lap). Alice, the goat and Isobel, her daughter.

17. Do you know how to do the macerana? Nooooooo.

18. What time is it where you are now? 4:22pm.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Creepy. Strange. Sad.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Unibrow.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Um...sure! As in, both. I'm very indecisive.

22. What color eyes do you have? Chocolate, 57% cacao content.

23. Ever been arrested? Nooooooooo.

24. Bottle or Draft? Can't drink alcohol, but I love a good root beer in a bottle on occasion.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Make good on some debt and get on with my life.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Can't...makes my jaw clickety-clack.

27. What 's your favorite bar to hang at? Bar?

28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yep.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read.

30. Do you swear a lot? Yep.

31. Biggest pet peeve? Being interrupted.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Whimsical.

33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Um...yes?

No comments: