Monday, June 15, 2009

Marshmallows make everything Better.

I am going to say this really loud because I really mean it:
I REALLY WISH CRAIGSLISTERS WOULD GO BACK AND DELETE THEIR POST WHEN A PLACE IS RENTED OR THE ITEM IS SOLD.

I am already sick to death of getting excited about cabins in the woods where I could keep my chickens only to be ignored when I make an inquiry.

So, what do you do when the housing market is getting you down and you've decided to get aggressive about going back to school for your MFA in Fiber Arts??!? You celebrate by making yummy things with maple syrup:



No corn syrup...maple only, and they are awesome. I didn't have powdered sugar, so I dredged them in cocoa powder to keep them from sticking to each other after slicing them. We tried roasting them over the fire, but they just don't puff up like the hydrogenated kind...they melt, rather, but will be excellent in hot cocoa tonight. We have perfect cocoa weather today...delightfully gray and gloomy.

Anyway, so yeah...I'm aspiring to be a Duck: http://art-uo.uoregon.edu/index.cf
m?mode=areas&page=fiber

Back to spinning and obsessively refreshing housing listings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmh... I love eating marshmallows!