Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Test knitter, please?

Hi!

Okay, so I've got these kits (pattern + yarn)...about 30 of 'em ready for Renegade...refresher on the Monkey Mitt can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thespunmonk
ey/3611338056/

Before I go a-label-prinitng, will someone pretty please test out the pattern for me? I will send you a skein of corespun yarn and the pdf of the label with the pattern...it's a project that should take less than two hours to complete.

If you wanna, please comment on this post. If there's more than one interested party, then at the end of the day tomorrow, I will pick a name out of a hat (or perhaps just use a random number generator) and send a kit to the lucky winner. :)

The catch:
You don't get to pick the yarn. I have a very textured, silly yarn to send you, so that we can see how the pattern works with a lumpy, bumpy, lock-y yarn.
I'd rather you not commit if you're not sure you can finish the project within a week. I need to start labeling soon for Renegade and want to make sure the pattern reads well.

This is what you get to work with:



Bright!

Thanks yous.

No comments: